• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Male German Shepherd/Belgian Malinois

Free to a good home. 2/3 German 1/3 Belgian. High strung and needs room to roam. Not good around poultry, has killed out guineas! If interested contact and I’ll send pics. Thanks!

f2087eb00b685e151c1e3c25f7751d5c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m looking for a Shep or Mal, but my daughter has a 10 y/o Golden Retriever we can’t alter. He’s extremely docile, so I don’t know how another intact male would behave around him. How is he with kids?

I’m looking for a Shep or Mal, but my daughter has a 10 y/o Golden Retriever we can’t alter. He’s extremely docile, so I don’t know how another intact male would behave around him. How is he with kids?

We had him on a wireless fence system and he was fine around people. He had a frisbee and just pestered everyone to throw the frisbee. I had to kennel him cause he started killing my guineas when they came in his zone. Also us up the wife’s flower beds

We had him on a wireless fence system and he was fine around people. He had a frisbee and just pestered everyone to throw the frisbee. I had to kennel him cause he started killing my guineas when they came in his zone. Also us up the wife’s flower beds

Dug up the flower beds

Back
Top Bottom