• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Male pitbull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last thing I'm gonna say is if I really wanted pups as Abad as you guys think I would just breed her to my male American bulldog. But that's not what I'm about.
IMG_20180412_145639.jpg

Some of yall are typical ****ing liberals. Instead of moving along and letting this guy breed his ****ing dog you wanna turn into social justice warriors and berate this dude for breeding his dog. Some of you are whats wrong with this country. Worry about your OWN ****ING PROBLEMS!!! Damn fake ass people. These are the same assholes screaming “don't tread on me” and “you aint takin my guns” but when someones does something they dont agree with they wanna bash them over the head with their boyfriends giant dildo while wearing their pink ***** hats. You bums need a safespace!!! Haha

Why do some people on the ODT post their negative opinion on another members thread and get away with it? I think that they should get a hat. They would get in trouble if they posted negative comments on a post of a rifle for sale. What's the difference?
If you don't agree with what the man is doing then move along. Your opinion is NOT the same as everyone elses on here. If he had a English bulldog, French bulldog or Chihuahua that he needed a male for opinions would be different.
I DO respect your opinions on this issue and feel the same on many but there s no need to be an ass about it.

MODS, do your jobs and pass out some hats.

Why do some people on the ODT post their negative opinion on another members thread and get away with it? I think that they should get a hat. They would get in trouble if they posted negative comments on a post of a rifle for sale. What's the difference?
If you don't agree with what the man is doing then move along. Your opinion is NOT the same as everyone elses on here. If he had a English bulldog, French bulldog or Chihuahua that he needed a male for opinions would be different.
I DO respect your opinions on this issue and feel the same on many but there s no need to be an ass about it.

MODS, do your jobs and pass out some hats.
I am very surprised it has gone on as long as it has. Some serious uncalled for name calling and sexually explicit talk about his doggo. ;)

What the actual ****. If you have the dangley bits you arent a ****ing women. This is kindergarten knowledge!! ****ing morons. I hope they all get HIV covered vaginas for breakfast!!
From a different thread^^^

Worry about your OWN ****ING PROBLEMS!!! Damn fake ass people.

You should be more firm in your stance of mind your own business, not pick and choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom