• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Male pitbull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you go online and get quality champion bloodline semen shipped overnight from an owner of a quality stud. Take semen and your female to your Vet and have him inseminate her. I did this with my English Bulldog and the Vet fee was $40. At least this way you are not obtaining unknown semen from an unknown dog of unknown quality.

Geeze, why the hate? I used to raise bloodhounds - and yes, I sold them for money and shipped them all over the U.S. Most folks used them for house pets and sold a few to LE. I was not a "backyard breeder" - only 1 batch per year and had 9 hounds. Doesn't look like OP is mass producing either.
Good looking female OP and good luck.
Thanks man I have breed American bulldogs in the past and I still get pictures from all of the people I've sold to even had repeat customers. I don't just sale to any one and tell all the people I've sold to I would take the dog back if they decided they didn't want them.

I'll say this straight up I think it's selfish as **** to breed. Most people are just doing it to make money. And if you are doing it to make money shame on you.
dude every dog breeder out there does it for the money if not why don't they just give them away. I make sure my dogs go to good homes. And tell the buyer if they don't want the dog any more I will take it back.

Can you post a pick of her rear please.
giphy.gif

Not that I feel like I have to justify what I'm doing but to make the snowflakes in this thread feel better. I haven't had a littler of pups in over 2 years. So no I'm not mass producing pit pups. If I was I would have my own male and 3 or 4 females like most breeders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom