• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Male pitbull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you. I can't work I'm legally blind and on disability but my wife goes to work everyday and works her ass off. So I do this for a little extra cash so she can take a break once in a while. And like I said I haven't had a littler of pups in over 2 years. And another thing I said was you know so much to know so little. You know don't know **** about me or what I do.
You have explained yourself quite well. You breed pits in your backyard to sell to other people. There are ways to do things properly, and you choose not to. That says all I need to know.

You have explained yourself quite well. You breed pits in your backyard to sell to other people. There are ways to do things properly, and you choose not to. That says all I need to know.
I've said all I'm gonna say to you. Don't like move along. You must be jealous or obsessed with me cause you can't let it go man what you say means nothing to me so please kick rocks

If everybody was just a responsible human being, This wouldn't be a problem. Breeding your dog is not a problem. It's all the sub humans that don't know how to act right and abandon, mistreat, abuse, and torture animals that are the issue.
I've had a few litters of pits and I have honestly given them away to family and friends that I know very well.
What I have found discouraging is the cancer and hereditary defects that arise.

I breed Mia once with my male axl, After the babies were born Axl came down with lymphoma. I kept the red and blue out of the litter but it worries me.

Basically what I'm trying to say is in a different thread you wanted to breed my male blue with your female... He has been fixed so that is not possible. If he had his balls and I was shady and did the deal ,your whole litter could be compromised... It's a gamble, and sometimes you lose.

Basically what I'm trying to say is in a different thread you wanted to breed my male blue with your female... He has been fixed so that is not possible. If he had his balls and I was shady and did the deal ,your whole litter could be compromised... It's a gamble, and sometimes you lose.
I understand the Rick but I've never had a problem with any of my dogs. Or the pups I've sold. But the dude obove knows anything about me. And want to calm me a bad person. But you have some great looking dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom