• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Man, I'm wanting one of these....

I wouldn't even shoot it at that price. That's a display piece only. 3,000 for a handgun is insane. Don't get me wrong I would like to have one too. However, I don't think I could bring myself to do anything with it but rub it and call it baby. It sure is purtty though.
WC builds pistols that are supposed to be carried, not to be "safe queens". I sold three 1911's in late 1998 to be able to buy one WC 1911, waited 6 months for it to be built & delivered and I've been carrying it ever since then. Although mine was $1740 in '99, that was 18 years ago and that was a bunch a cash for a gun back then too. They're built like tanks, reliable as ANY Glock ever has been, more accurate than I'll ever be and their customer service is second to none......even Glock. I don't understand why anybody wouldn't carry a WC pistol, the same gun I bought 18 years ago costs about $3800 now but the new ones are even better than the one I have.
20150609_083934-1.jpg

WC builds pistols that are supposed to be carried, not to be "safe queens". I sold three 1911's in late 1998 to be able to buy one WC 1911, waited 6 months for it to be built & delivered and I've been carrying it ever since then. Although mine was $1740 in '99, that was 18 years ago and that was a bunch a cash for a gun back then too. They're built like tanks, reliable as ANY Glock ever has been, more accurate than I'll ever be and their customer service is second to none......even Glock. I don't understand why anybody wouldn't carry a WC pistol, the same gun I bought 18 years ago costs about $3800 now but the new ones are even better than the one I have.
View attachment 1155916

I agree. That's exactly why I want the EDC X9. I think WC has created the perfect 9mm carry gun. You get all the workmanship of a Wilson 1911, but in a doublestack so you also get a 15rd capacity.

Back
Top Bottom