• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Man Saves Fiance . . . He is Arrested

So you would not be afraid if someone is shooting at you? Have you ever been shot at? Didn't think so.

memecrunch.com_meme_93XQK_uh_oh_we_have_a_keyboard_commando_here_image.jpg
Go easy on him, he's a farmer. . . One of the most deadly occupations in America according to him. - and he knows the sheriff. . .

. . . Look on the bright side, at least he's consistent. . . And regardless the content of the discussion, the bad, evil, money sucking, dog killing popo will feel the wrath of BanjoJohn BanjoJohn .

I haven't quite figured out how all those texting and driving tickets he wants issued are supposed to be given though - maybe that's his one weakness.

Regardless of how stupid, corrupt, and the innocent lives taken, "Spiderman11, post: 6970636, member: 42196"] will always defend his "Brothers in Blue".

Go easy on him, he's a farmer. . . One of the most deadly occupations in America according to him. - and he knows the sheriff. . .

I guess if I get too lazy to farm, I could alway become a corrupt lying cop.

Not according to me "One of the most deadly occupations in America according to him" but tell it however you see fit, we know cops have a hard time telling the truth.

Hey, I know the judges also. I know a lot of people.

more dangerous than SOME lol. and a lot of his anger may stem from some officer who decided to write him every ticket he could just because he voiced an opinion . . .reminds me of something I saw someone post . . .I wonder who that was hmmmmmm

So you would not be afraid if someone is shooting at you? Have you ever been shot at? Didn't think so.

memecrunch.com_meme_93XQK_uh_oh_we_have_a_keyboard_commando_here_image.jpg

Cops don't have to be afraid of anybody shooting at them, they seem to take out unarmed folks rather quickly.

Back
Top Bottom