• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MANDATE FREEDOM T-shirt effort

bigbwright1

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
83   0
Reaction score
Hey ODT, I have been a member here for 10 years now and I usually only use the site to feed my habit of trading guns on this site but I thought this idea is relative and worth posting and sharing with you guys. My brother (Chadd Wright) and I (Blake Wright) started a business a couple years ago called 3 of 7 project (3of7project.com if you want to read more about us). Basically we are an organization of Christians that offer resources to people to help them nourish and maintain their body, soul, and spirit (3) to become the most complete human (7). A few ways we do that is through a podcast (three of seven podcast) we also do a some in person things and sell merchandise etc. Anyway, this is not a sales pitch to gain more business I just a wanted to give a quick intro to who we are. What I wanted to share with you all is that we are selling "Mandate Freedom" shirts on our website and donating all of the profits to those who have lost their job due to choosing not to receive the COVID 19 vaccine. I am also looking at different ways of collecting money for those that want to donate more than buying a shirt. We are not for or against the vaccine, that is not what this effort or this post is about. It is about supporting the freedom to choose what is best for you and not allowing other entities to require it of you to stay employed. We would greatly appreciate any support that you would be willing to give, whether it is buying a shirt, donating money toward the cause, or just bringing awareness to the issue. I am not trying to stir the pot or cause an uproar about the vaccine here and if it becomes that ill just lock the thread. This is about supporting FREEDOM the reason our country was founded.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.

link directly to shirt- https://3of7project.com/store/Mandate-Freedom-T-Shirt-p408361032

Attachments

• _DSC1578.jpg
    _DSC1578.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 53
  • _DSC1580.jpg
    _DSC1580.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 27
I get the 3 part, but will have to look up the 7...cause I'm dumb like that...Anyway, great post. I'll be checking out your site.
Thank you! No I should have explained better in the post, the 7 is the number for completion. Many time in the Bible when things were done 7 times they were complete ie. 7 laps around walls of Jericho, creation finished in the 7th day etc.

Back
Top Bottom