• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mandatory List or Items

I like the ones not willing to drive more than 10 minutes. Usually wind up clicking ignore since if they arent willing to put forth an effort, why should I.

About 30 miles is my limit. I let the USPS do anything more than that.

About 30 miles is my limit. I let the USPS do anything more than that.

Gas is cheap and I enjoy going places ive never been to. If I really want an item or its a good deal, ill usually limit myself to an hour. If I can find a reason to go to a place further like Atlanta or maybe I feel like seeing the beach, then Ill talk myself into a special trip. Today im meeting 49 minutes away for a deal. fixing to leave now.

had a guy want me to drive an hour and him an hour. does not sound bad,right?
except if he would drive an hour from his town, he would be in mine????? thats right, he could drive an hour towards me or we could both go an hour in the other directions. needless to say, that one did not happen, and trust me, i was in the wrong....

I had some knuckle head want me to drive to Atlanta/85 miles, so he could by a $125.00 gun.:wacko: Well that wasn't going to happen.

Then I come to find out that he was from out of state.:shocked::tape: :doh::fish2:

I reported it, and the mod acted as it it wasn't a concern. I asked him if the ODT condoned illegal activities. He said he would PM the member. I thanked him.

I have sold and shipped several firearms to people that were out of state, but we followed the law.

There is no official value for used goods. A used widget is worth what you can sell it for, or trade it for. It may be worth a bale of hay, or 2, that is up to how bad you want the hay, or I want the widget.

If you have a ginger hooker and want to trade it for my blond hooker, I expect you to pony up cash, you may feel different. :thumb:
No way...a redhead is worth a lot more than a blonde...a real redhead that is...if we swap you gotta give me something for boot...lol

had one want me to drive 25 miles for a $35 sell. so diesel is 230'sh a gal,i get 20 miles per. so i would spend an hour of my time and about 6 bucks..not worth it...

Back
Top Bottom