• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Manning, colts part ways after 14 years.

us4palin.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_09_worlds_smallest_violin.jpg

oh wow, the NFL

hurray. im guessing it doesnt matter where professional atheletes go, they will still be way over-paid

I know he did a lot of good things for the Colts and wish him the very best. I'm just sure him not playing a game last year and still getting paid $25mil had something to do with it. Probably, bounce him around the NFL like they did to Favre.

Being grossly overpaid for what athletes do aside, the colts organisation is pathetic and has been long before they snuck out of baltimore in the middle of the night.Irsays could use some lessons in class and manners.
Manning conducted himself well while there and as far as I know treated others with respect.

Let me go ahead and throw a match on this.......

It is unamerican to say athletes are over paid :D They put butts in the seats and create jobs for tons of people that work in the organizations, the stadiums, vendors, etc, and they generate more than enough revenue to cover their pay. They are employees, so if they didn't cover their pay and also create profit for the owner, they wouldn't have a job. Should the owner get all the money and the athletes just get $50,000 a year?

Let me go ahead and throw a match on this.......

It is unamerican to say athletes are over paid :D They put butts in the seats and create jobs for tons of people that work in the organizations, the stadiums, vendors, etc, and they generate more than enough revenue to cover their pay. They are employees, so if they didn't cover their pay and also create profit for the owner, they wouldn't have a job. Should the owner get all the money and the athletes just get $50,000 a year?

Word!

Back
Top Bottom