Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
12   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Marble/Granite pieces

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: OK Guys, I have closed my 80 year old family stone business. I have a good many marble and granite pieces laying around that need to go. These are remnants of polished slabs. Thickness is 3/4" or 1 1/4". If you need a nice, flat/heavy surface, than here is your deal. There are pieces from cutting board size, to countertop/table top size. If you are interested, let me know. You will need a truck and a couple of helpers to load. I may help load, but I am not cutting to size or polishing edges. Did it for 50 years. There are rare pieces of marble that haven't been quarried in decades. If you are a fabricator, let me know if you want this.

I am considering having a pickup time of Sunday afternoon, from 1 to 4. I will do this if there is enough interest, otherwise, it is going to the dump. Material is located in Avondale Estates. Zip is 30002.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom