MARCH MADNESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfoster

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
86   0
Reaction score
I’m not a big fan I do enjoy to watch a few games especially the girls when they get down to about the final eight.

I am a big fan of the NCAA tourney, but probably won't watch much of it until the end.

Rick Pitino screwed up during our (Louisville Cardinals) most recent National Championship year in 2013 (would have been our 3'rd NC). He was supposed to be overseeing all hoops operations, but decided to delegate keeping an eye on players to someone down the chain. The it came out there were strippers performing for the team after hours at the directions of one of his low level assistants. NCAA got wind of it and yanked the 2013 championship.

The man can coach with the best, but he didn't realize he can't delegate team over watch to assistants. He also had some weird sexual proclivities which came out later. He allegedly banged one of his assistant's wife in a Italian restaurant after hours, while his assistant watched. :(

Now we're on the hook for several years headed by a player from our 1986 Championship team (who was great), but can't coach worth a crap. I've checkout of college hoops for now :(

BTW, if KSU makes a run, I'll get more interested (my wife's alma mater).

Too woke for me anymore for what I catch from time to time. It is irrelevant as I have not had TV in my house since the 70's
,I watch and pay for cable t.v. For the pleasure of entertainment for me and family.
when you decide to avoid all the woke crap you might as well nail your coffin shut because it’s everywhere,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom