• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Marijuana and Violence study

top 10 in % growth. look at actual #'s and the impact on infrastructure. don't ****ing be obtuse. the Dakotas grew population because of liberals and the fracking industry over the past 5 years....now they are all unemployed. how many moved back home? what states have had more of a population growth? answer the question.
What are you talking about? Or are you being ironic by saying obtuse? I gave you the chart and even typed it out to save you the trouble in post 107. Colorado had 4 states grow faster than them from 2010-2020 and AT LEAST 10 states the last 2 years since. You can make all the excuses you want but you obviously won't be deterred by inconvenient facts. It's almost impressive. I have never definitely said one way or the other what caused the increase. I made an observation, given the point of the OP and CO being the most 'famous' to legalize it. As predicted, that has set a few off. Hopefully the profanity isn't a sign of you losing your temper. Rumor going around about pot users and violent behavior....

sub-buzz-14648-1487782857-1.jpg

Honestly, I just don't have time for this thread today. I need to rush out in a buying frenzy down to the Barnum Lightshade. They're having a sale....

View attachment 4352630

Y'all carry on though....

👍🏻
Careful! Fox News and my own personal research into Colorado crime stats says that stuff will make you violent!

Back
Top Bottom