• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Marijuana and Violence study

Damnit man! I’d be coming home with some OZ’s at those prices
WHY? There's a shop on just about every corner....and in parts of Aurora and Metro Denver they even do home delivery. When I first moved here I thought I needed to "stock up" but soon realized variety was the spice of life. So many strains, so little time.

99% of the violence associated with marijuana is directly related to the prohibition of it.

Associating violence with the effects of the drug itself is ignorance at the highest level possible.

Alcohol will often make an otherwise peaceful person engage in violence, we all know that, it's one of it's most common negative consequences

Jazz cabbage? No way :lol: it's honestly laughable.

Sure, there are lots of thugs and otherwise violent people who use marijuana. And they may commit violence while high.

But suggesting the marijuana high leads people to violence just shows a level of ignorance only the government could come up with.
Didnt you ever see Refer Madness?

For real though, there’s a lot of actual **** wrong with the world and weed isn’t one of them. The only thing wrong with weed is that the government decided to get involved.

Buncha boomer fudds yelling “come and take them” about guns but are pro the government regulating a literal plant. Clown world maxing.
Kinda sound like "they" are setting the stage for their next level of bullshot..

also no. that's how you proof booze, well one of the ways. the first bit of a run, foreshots, has methanol, but not much. If you throw that away you're fine. If you don't, usually, you dilute it enough that it's not that big of a deal.

basically the highest proof you can have off a still like in the video is like ~180, which is less than everclear. You need a reflux condenser and multiple distillations to get higher, but it's still not fatal to drink any more than miller light is. It's just much easier to drink too many shots of everclear than it is to drink 6 cases of miller light.
Exactly. Pitch the heads and tails and keep the heart. And how long it took those first bubbles to pop that looked to be around 140. With that very first jar that comes off the worm after throwing the heads that bubble appears and disappears almost as fast. Or so I've been told. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom