• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Marijuana and Violence study

They can study me then..... I smoked my first joint at 14 and have been smoking on and off ever since. I've grown my own high THC strains too.... I'm 62 now and have never had one violent tendency.
I took an "Edible" about 3:00 yesterday and by 4:30 violence was the LAST thing on my mind. In fact I have a real hard time remembering exactly what WAS on my mind but it damn sure wasn't violence. Well unless you count the way I just slaughtered a box of Walmart bakery chocolate chip cookies. That's how I know how high I was. I don't like chocolate chip cookies.

I took an "Edible" about 3:00 yesterday and by 4:30 violence was the LAST thing on my mind. In fact I have a real hard time remembering exactly what WAS on my mind but it damn sure wasn't violence. Well unless you count the way I just slaughtered a box of Walmart bakery chocolate chip cookies. That's how I know how high I was. I don't like chocolate chip cookies.
A Cardiologist Somewhere Thanks you…

Such studies are often fake, and therefore you should not trust them. The same risk of becoming a criminal is a person with alcohol intoxication or in a state of passion. Moreover, medical marijuana is valuable, and it has been proven more than once. That is why you can buy weed online canada legally and without problems with the police. It is essential to apply it correctly and not be an asshole, and then marijuana is only a way of treatment, not a drug addiction.

Are you suggesting a lack of critical thinking?
possibly a "lack of critical thinking" but my personal experience and observation of marijuana users is thinking is all they tend to do. Think about why the sky is blue, think about why they should get off the couch and the benefit of not doing so, thinking of why we call a spigot a spicket, you know perplexing questions like that which takes up most of the stoners day, leaving very little time for work if that ever even crosses their mind. I'm sure some stoners will come along to tell us all how productive they are while stoned but I listen to alcoholics explain how they can quit any time they choose to, but can't seem to get around to choosing......yeah, right... Personally I would rather employ a functional alcoholic that show up to work and does his job than a pot head that smokes his joint and can't seem to get motivated to do anything but snack and pontificate upon matters that mean nothing to getting a job accomplished.

Such studies are often fake, and therefore you should not trust them. The same risk of becoming a criminal is a person with alcohol intoxication or in a state of passion.
that "state of passion" usually causes me to beat something up...........Mostly during short row time....

The most dangerous thing about Marijuana is getting caught with it.
Yup. Anybody (most) who’s used it for PTSD , chronic pain, or any other medical reason listed in GA law knows that it works better with none of the side effects of benzodiazepines or opiates. BigPharma… guess who spends twice as much as the next highest paying lobbyist in D.C. . LOL it’s a racket and everyone loses except the patient if it’s ever legalized at the FedLevel. Biden promised though….. psss

Yup. Anybody (most) who’s used it for PTSD , chronic pain, or any other medical reason listed in GA law knows that it works better with none of the side effects of benzodiazepines or opiates. BigPharma… guess who spends twice as much as the next highest paying lobbyist in D.C. . LOL it’s a racket and everyone loses except the patient if it’s ever legalized at the FedLevel. Biden promised though….. psss
And it helps with some of those big pharma PTSD meds but if you test positive you get cut off......

Back
Top Bottom