• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Marion road gun club 3 gun

Enjoyed another great match at Mrgc this weekend and came away with another win. If your in the area their action shooting matches get better and better so go check them out! Plus you get a chance to see palmettomoon palmettomoon in all his sexy glory!!! Lol
Sir, you gots ta pay extry fer that.

Seriously though, glad everyone had a good day and we appreciate the help tearing down and cleaning up. All I had to do today was burn a little trash. We'll continue to do these matches and hope we continue to improve them. I'm hoping we can pick three dates per year and publish them well in advance of the event so folks can plan to attend.

Seriously though, glad everyone had a good day and we appreciate the help tearing down and cleaning up. All I had to do today was burn a little trash. We'll continue to do these matches and hope we continue to improve them. I'm hoping we can pick three dates per year and publish them well in advance of the event so folks can plan to attend.
Maybe one of these days lance will let you shoot with me so I can see how open is done. Side note it’s nice of you to let him win all the time like that we all know how cranky he gets when he doesn’t get his way lol

Back
Top Bottom