• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mark it Sold the correct way...

There is a button on your ad page called "Mark as Gone" this will remove the ad from the viewed main page. Simply stating Sold or Traded in the last post of your ad doesn't remove it. Way too many listings that need to go away because they are already gone.

...and answer *^%#*+^% PMs on ads that aren't marked as gone!

The best response to one of several firearms you may have listed is; "I want to buy your gun, call me".
I'm not calling anybody. So should I guess which one, or just ignore the PM?

There is also an option that called, copy and paste.
Copy the thread title that you are interested in, and paste it to your PM title. This will make you appear more intellectual.

I'd be happy to pay for a filter that allowed me view only those ads which have not been relisted 9,581 times. That way I could read the 4 new ads that pop up each day without wading through overpriced crap.

Then you might miss price drops. My solution is the ignore feature. Then you will never have to deal with a guy listing high prices or spaming one item.

How about lists that do not include sale/trade value and pics cant be posted. Id rather see something priced at cost than no price at all. Or 4 post stating "in for pics". I can negotiate a price. I might even be able to form an image of your gun but, I cant guess accurately what you want for it

There is a button on your ad page called "Mark as Gone" this will remove the ad from the viewed main page. Simply stating Sold or Traded in the last post of your ad doesn't remove it. Way too many listings that need to go away because they are already gone.

Ive posted this directly in deleted items for the poster. The solution is probably simple for a programer. Simply Kill any non active post that sits more than a month. Then have a reactivate feature which I think is already implemented. This also kills peoples post that post once and you never see them again. Also locks Zombie threads from being reactivated. Any post, repost or bump restarts the counter. TYVM

Back
Top Bottom