• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mark of the beast...

Ok wanna bet? I’ll bet you $100 that children will not be allowed in public schools next fall without proof of a Covid vaccine. That’s forced vaccination. Also, at some point in the near future adults in nursing homes will be required to be vaccinated. Then to get on an airplane, bus or train, etc.
That’s forced vaccination. And it’s coming.
That is not forced vaccination at all. You have a choice not to get it in each case. Private or home school. I seriously doubt the government will require the elderly to be vaccinated to enter a nursing home, though I would expect the private owners of that home will. Same deal with a plane, bus or train. Kind of like, "No shirt, no shoes, no service."

When you have a choice, it's not forced.

Lol i love seeing “good christians” telling people they are going to hell cause someone doesnt think like them! Lmao
All it takes to go to Heaven is to believe that Jesus died on the cross for YOUR Sins and admit you are guilty and accepting HIS Gift of Salvation.
If you don't believe and accept that, YOU are going to Hell, from this vile Christian.

All it takes to go to Heaven is to believe that Jesus died on the cross for YOUR Sins and admit you are guilty and accepting HIS Gift of Salvation.
If you don't believe and accepted that, YOU are going to Hell from this vile Christian.
Glad you said it “vile christian” and not me! The all lovin christian tellin people they are goin to hell. You guys are entertaining to say the least

Glad you said it “vile christian” and not me! The all lovin christian tellin people they are goin to hell. You guys are entertaining to say the least
No problem, I know I am a vile Christian. All should admit it. Paul was.
I said it in my last post. OR, do you want me to tell you that if you are a good boy you will go to Heaven? There is only ONE Way and I explained it real simple in post 142. Do you want the Truth or not?

If I am walking down the street and see your house is on fire in the middle of the night, would you rather me beat on the door and wake you up or had you rather me to keep on walking? Make all the fun you want. My mama said I was entertaining.

That is not forced vaccination at all. You have a choice not to get it in each case. Private or home school. I seriously doubt the government will require the elderly to be vaccinated to enter a nursing home, though I would expect the private owners of that home will. Same deal with a plane, bus or train. Kind of like, "No shirt, no shoes, no service."

When you have a choice, it's not forced.

We always have a choice. Even when they say take the vaccine or go to an internment camp lol.

“To compel by physical, moral or intellectual means”
That, according to Meriam-Webster, is the definition of force that applies to this situation.
So I’ll say when a government uses MSM and social media shaming, expulsion from public local schools and exclusion from public transportation that it meets the definition of forced vaccinations.
But again, that just using things like facts.

“To compel by physical, moral or intellectual means”
That, according to Meriam-Webster, is the definition of force that applies to this situation.
So I’ll say when a government uses MSM and social media shaming, expulsion from public local schools and exclusion from public transportation that it meets the definition of forced vaccinations.
But again, that just using things like facts.
No, that's using BS interpretation to support your view. Please explain how those restrictions meet any of the "physical, moral or intellectual means" to compel getting the vaccine. Be specific. Give examples.

And speaking of facts, here are a few for you.
https://news.yahoo.com/moderna-vacc...2jeeT4ddPSVh5igW9PVtwqvnWTBO9pEn0lksjANgT8VcV

30,000 people in the study. 100% efficacy against severe cases of Covid 19. No serious side effects.

Back
Top Bottom