• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mark of the beast...

No, YOU would have to be scared ****less. Most of the rest of us recognise this as a breakthrough scientific accomplishment and have never been scared by this virus even though we recognize it's severity.

We don't deal in paranoid delusion, like claiming the vaccine is a government conspiracy to give everyone the mark of the beast. :doh:
The government? You fool! Where is the government mentioned in revelations?
You don’t even have a clue what your up against, you will go down to the pit
Willingly

so you believe if a certain amount of people DONT take the Jab this will continue longer/prolong?
Sure. It's probably here to stay either way.

Without the vaccine we have two choices;
1) Ignore it and take our chances. When you look at the low mortality rate, that seems like a reasonable course of action and it may be. However, you have to realize that one of the main reasons it is so low is because most people are not ignoring it and are proactively trying to prevent catching it. Social distancing, masks, etc. It also doesn't take into account the problems associated with catching it, but surviving. There have been a lot of very sick people and many of them have ended up with long term problems associated with the virus. This situation has improved because they are learning how to treat it better, but it still sucks for a lot of folks. It also takes anyone that gets it out of action for around two weeks. I don't know about you, but I don't want to have anything to do with that.
2) Continue to do all the things to prevent exposure to it... which really suck and are what have caused all the financial hardship.

Those are really the only choices without the vaccine. With the vaccine, you get the shot and go live a normal life. Seems like a no brainer to me, but I also don't think that government and big pharma are inherently evil. YMMV

The government? You fool! Where is the government mentioned in revelations?
You don’t even have a clue what your up against, you will go down to the pit
Willingly
Oh, so you don't think the government is involved, but it's still the mark of the beast? Okay then. :rolleyes:

I doubt most Christians would agree with your interpretation of this situation.

Oh, so you don't think the government is involved, but it's still the mark of the beast? Okay then. :rolleyes:

I doubt most Christians would agree with your interpretation of this situation.
I’m not quite sure you understand the “gubbament” is just the people in control of the levers of power. It’s just the people... thought that was common sense, sir

I’m not quite sure you understand the “gubbament” is just the people in control of the levers of power. It’s just the people... thought that was common sense, sir
Oh, so now you want to argue about a different subject.

I agree that our government is actually us, but you'll get some serious disagreement from many others on that point.

Little sect? Most of the world 80% is Catholic, more of your common sense?
So you're Catholic? Show me where it is the position of the Vatican that the vaccine for Covid 19 is actually the mark of the beast.

BTW, the idea that 80% of the world population is Catholic is complete BS.

Back
Top Bottom