• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mark of the beast...

No, YOU would have to be scared ****less. Most of the rest of us recognise this as a breakthrough scientific accomplishment and have never been scared by this virus even though we recognize it's severity.

We don't deal in paranoid delusion, like claiming the vaccine is a government conspiracy to give everyone the mark of the beast. :doh:
Bill Gates loves sheeple like you. They have many scientific breakthroughs coming for you.
MODERNA executives laughing all the way to the bank right now.

Bill Gates loves sheeple like you. They have many scientific breakthroughs coming for you.
MODERNA executives laughing all the way to the bank right now.
So you do think it's a government conspiracy to give everyone the mark of the beast?

BTW, I take advantage of literally thousands of scientific breakthroughs every single day, just like you do.

See you at the BBQ by the lake of fire...... I’ll be at it. Will you be at, or in it?
Why no answer about the position of the Vatican? If you are a Catholic, you are in disagreement with the Pope on this.

Oh, and threats of eternal damnation and suffering is just soooo Christian of you.

Why no answer about the position of the Vatican? If you are a Catholic, you are in disagreement with the Pope on this.

Oh, and threats of eternal damnation and suffering is just soooo Christian of you.
You want him to lie to you and say..ITS GOING TO BE ALRITE.. YOU DONT HAVE TO ACCEPT CHRIST?

So you do think it's a government conspiracy to give everyone the mark of the beast?

BTW, I take advantage of literally thousands of scientific breakthroughs every single day, just like you do.
Honestly I have no idea. I am just pointing out the obvious fear campaign and the dubious track record of a start-up company that’s very name informs us that they are a research company that is promoting novel RNA/DNA vaccines that are completely experimental and have never been tested on human beings.
Lots of possibilities of long term bad outcomes when we let scientists with an agenda start using humans as lab rats. Especially when you start modifying DNA/RNA. But hey, take it if you want. No skin off my back.
The problem I have is when you and your buddies want to force me and everyone to drink the kool-aid with you.

Honestly I have no idea. I am just pointing out the obvious fear campaign and the dubious track record of a start-up company that’s very name informs us that they are a research company that is promoting novel RNA/DNA vaccines that are completely experimental and have never been tested on human beings.
Lots of possibilities of long term bad outcomes when we let scientists with an agenda start using humans as lab rats. Especially when you start modifying DNA/RNA. But hey, take it if you want. No skin off my back.
The problem I have is when you and your buddies want to force me and everyone to drink the kool-aid with you.

RNA==they want to genetically modify us...

Back
Top Bottom