• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mark of the beast...

Honestly I have no idea. I am just pointing out the obvious fear campaign and the dubious track record of a start-up company that’s very name informs us that they are a research company that is promoting novel RNA/DNA vaccines that are completely experimental and have never been tested on human beings.
Lots of possibilities of long term bad outcomes when we let scientists with an agenda start using humans as lab rats. Especially when you start modifying DNA/RNA. But hey, take it if you want. No skin off my back.
The problem I have is when you and your buddies want to force me and everyone to drink the kool-aid with you.
First of all, these vaccines have been tested on tens of thousands of volunteers. So they are not untested.

Second, no one is going to force anyone to get this vaccine. I don't advocate that and the only people I know of that have are whack job far left Libs. Stop being paranoid and accusing people of things they have not done.

Seriously, this is an example of the fear I mentioned before. You don't see proponents of the vaccine running around saying things as ridiculous as "it's the mark of the beast" or "we'll be forced" to do this or that. All that fear is coming from the anti vaccers.

It's the RNA of the virus, not the person. In fact, it's safer than traditional vaccines because this one does not have the actual virus, dead or alive, in it at all. Just the information our body needs to create antibodies for it.

"How does mRNA vaccine work?

Vaccines train the immune system to recognize the disease-causing part of a virus. Vaccines traditionally contain either weakened viruses or purified signature proteins of the virus. But an mRNA vaccine is different, because rather than having the viral protein injected, a person receives genetic material—mRNA—that encodes the viral protein."

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-11-mrna-vaccines-pfizer-moderna-theyre.html

Wearing the mark of the beast is a conscious decision to follow and pledge your loyalty and devotion for the anti Christ. You are identifying yourself as choosing to following him. It is not taking a flu shot or COVID vaccine. You can’t “catch” the mark by eating or drinking kool aid. This is beyond a conspiracy theory; it is an absurd interpretation of the book of Revelations.

First of all, these vaccines have been tested on tens of thousands of volunteers. So they are not untested.

Second, no one is going to force anyone to get this vaccine. I don't advocate that and the only people I know of that have are whack job far left Libs. Stop being paranoid and accusing people of things they have not done.

Seriously, this is an example of the fear I mentioned before. You don't see proponents of the vaccine running around saying things as ridiculous as "it's the mark of the beast" or "we'll be forced" to do this or that. All that fear is coming from the anti vaccers.
Ok wanna bet? I’ll bet you $100 that children will not be allowed in public schools next fall without proof of a Covid vaccine. That’s forced vaccination. Also, at some point in the near future adults in nursing homes will be required to be vaccinated. Then to get on an airplane, bus or train, etc.
That’s forced vaccination. And it’s coming.

<———-carpenter not scientist. But here is my take

mRNA vaccines are really cool. Imagine if the virus is a piece of candy in a wrapper. The RNA is just the wrapper. Your body doesn’t know that though so it attacks it. But that’s awesome. It’s just an empty wrapper, just a protein. The only thing going on in your body is your immune response. The only thing left behind is the antibody.

The most problematic side effect is that your body really takes the bait and your immune response is all out. This is great in regards to antibody production. However, an all out immune response can make you feel like **** and for some will cause issues.

This intense immune response is what I see as a potential issue. If they don’t do a damn thorough job of explaining to people that they are likely to have fever, body aches and fatigue due to their immune response folks will freak out and say the vaccine made them sick.

Back
Top Bottom