• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mark of the beast...

Two words "get saved" !
Yep! the Rapture!
I do know I have the ultimate elitism... FREE to everyone...
And without the atoning blood of Jesus I am like the civil war bandages wrapped around a soldiers gangrene infested leg right before they amputate it.
Without HIM, I aint much to look at... :)
AMEN!

Yep, that’s right around when Gates and DARPA were funding the start-up of MODERNA. MODERNA bled cash from 2015 to 2020. Like over $1.5 billion. Miraculously, before this unsustainable research company ran out of start-up money...along comes the COVID pandemic. Perfect timing. They were ready and waiting for a scenario where their experimental DNA modifying vaccines could be rushed to market without any real human trials normally required. And they got a billion dollars from taxpayers.
They created the vaccine in less than a week back in January.
Wow how fortunate

You really are that slow to not understand that the devil is the originator of lies and deception? It most definitely will start without people understanding or knowing what’s being done. Do you even hear yourself?

Yes, the devil/satan/lucifer is the master of lies and deception. Possibly his greatest lie is the rapture theory that will have many looking for Christ when satan appears on the first white horse looking like Chirst hoping to deceive all those who believe in the rapture to run to him and pledge allegiance to him thinking he is Christ. This will cost them their salvation. And in Revelations, Jesus told John that because they have studdied his Word and know what is going on, he will purposefully harden their hearts making it easier for them to run after the deceiver.

Yes, the devil/satan/lucifer is the master of lies and deception. Possibly his greatest lie is the rapture theory that will have many looking for Christ when satan appears on the first white horse looking like Chirst hoping to deceive all those who believe in the rapture to run to him and pledge allegiance to him thinking he is Christ. This will cost them their salvation. And in Revelations, Jesus told John that because they have studdied his Word and know what is going on, he will purposefully harden their hearts making it easier for them to run after the deceiver.
You might have something here.....

You really are that slow to not understand that the devil is the originator of lies and deception? It most definitely will start without people understanding or knowing what’s being done. Do you even hear yourself?

slow? Wow. You are quite the man. You go on believing what you believe. I would love to have a conversation with your pastor to try and figure out what bible passages he is teaching to support your belief that seeking medical treatment is akin to choosing to follow satan.

slow? Wow. You are quite the man. You go on believing what you believe. I would love to have a conversation with your pastor to try and figure out what bible passages he is teaching to support your belief that seeking medical treatment is akin to choosing to follow satan.
Seek the luciferase and you will find it. You can believe it’s medical treatment all you like, but it doesn’t change that it’s luciferase. And thank you, I am quite the man.

Back
Top Bottom