• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mark Richt resigns

Some observations:
1. Mark Richt is the real deal as a Christian man and great coach. He is genuine in person - not just a show. Even better in private life.
2. Since UGA is looking to get to the elite and not just the very good, it will be tough to find a proven coach who is better than Richt. Kirby Smart has the pedigree but not proven as a head coach, Dan Mullen wins in the SEC, but I think they should talk to Cutcliff from Duke - he has made them competitive even though basketball is the school sport. He also coached Peyton Manning at Tennessee, which should help lure top rated quarterbacks.
3. Coach Richt will have plenty of job opportunities and some school will be glad they got him.

If that sounded harsh I'm sorry...I was just picking at you fellas. Lol...if Kirby does come to ga I hope the best for him,but I really will miss him at the tide

Richt just announced he's Taking the University of Miami Head Coaching Job

That's not a surprise.

In SEC-related news, looks like South Carolina search is down to two people: Lincoln Riley (Oklahoma OC) and Muschamp. Decision expected this week or early next week.

I hope it's Riley. Really don't want Muschamp going to Columbia after what he did at Florida.

That's not a surprise.

In SEC-related news, looks like South Carolina search is down to two people: Lincoln Riley (Oklahoma OC) and Muschamp. Decision expected this week or early next week.

I hope it's Riley. Really don't want Muschamp going to Columbia after what he did at Florida.
I hope they hire Muschamp so Smart cant bring him to UGA.

Back
Top Bottom