• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mark Richt resigns

Ahhhhh. Didn't realize adults couldn't see past their own nose...

Cute.
You see, the problem is that your favorite coach was terrible at calling plays and clock management in the games that mattered. Here is an example you might remember. Sec championship vs Alabama. Simply spiking the ball would have given us time to slow down, think and possibly making the 5 yards to get into the end zone to play for a national championship. Not sure why people think being a "good team", and not being champions is ok. It's not for me. We've had the talent too many times to count in 15 years. **** or get off the pot.

Were UGA's current crop of QBs touted highly?

How is it Richts fault that Chubb got injured or fumbles and dropped passes costing them games? Look at that BS from the Auburn game what last year twwo years ago? That is Richts fault? Come on man be real.

Appears that they failed on prospects. If you're set up to lose because of a fumble, dropped pass or a guy getting injured, your coaching is slacking.
They barely beat GSU and Tech..... what excuse do you have for that?

Cute.
You see, the problem is that your favorite coach was terrible at calling plays and clock management in the games that mattered. Here is an example you might remember. Sec championship vs Alabama. Simply spiking the ball would have given us time to slow down, think and possibly making the 5 yards to get into the end zone to play for a national championship. Not sure why people think being a "good team", and not being champions is ok. It's not for me. We've had the talent too many times to count in 15 years. **** or get off the pot.

I ****ing hate UGA with all my heart but even I will admit that firing Richt was a poor decision.

Appears that they failed on prospects. If you're set up to lose because of a fumble, dropped pass or a guy getting injured, your coaching is slacking.
They barely beat GSU and Tech..... what excuse do you have for that?

And how many times have national championship invitations been decided because of a fumble, dropped pass, or a guy getting injured? Quite a damn few....

cool. You not being a fan you wouldn't understand what I'm saying. Bless your heart.

Some ignorant sum bitch trying to patronize me. Hilarious. Look up Chelsea Football club and more specifically Jose Mourinho. **** it sounds like you would hire Ray Lewis or Barack Obama if it meant you would win a national championship. Sometimes the cost is just too damn high and then you look like patriots fans.

I should bookmark this thread and bring it up in two years and watch everyone eat crow.

You could have done that 3 years ago because the SAME DAMN ISSUES were at hand then. Losing the games that mattered, embarassingly outcoached on a national stage and showing no signs of the will to compete for the division. And you can throw in piss poor recruiting at the QB position, which we are now enjoying the fruits of. (I can add to this list but I get tired of typing)

Richt couldn't get it done with Stafford, Moreno, Gurley or Murray. At what point do you say enough or are you the "always next year" guy?

Some ignorant sum ***** trying to patronize me. Hilarious. Look up Chelsea Football club and more specifically Jose Mourinho. **** it sounds like you would hire Ray Lewis or Barack Obama if it meant you would win a national championship. Sometimes the cost is just too damn high and then you look like patriots fans.
The man is paid millions to win National and Conference Championships and not to make excuses like you do. He is not a professor or a school teacher in a union.

You don't have a clue.

The man is paid millions to win National and Conference Championships and not to make excuses like you do. He is not a professor or a school teacher in a union.

You don't have a clue.

I hate to break it to everyone here but UGA has not been relevant on the national title stage in over 20 years. The only year that is a maybe it was coached by Richt. It is going to be another 20+ years before UGA wins another national title maybe even get to that game....

Back
Top Bottom