• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Marlin caught just offshore from home..........

Nothing on that Marlin will go to waste, the meat will be processed and smoked and sold in so Bar somewhere for $5.00 a stick. Bill will be used on any number of Decorations.
As far a Tarpon scales if I’ve pulled one I’ve pulled 100 for the customers, never heard it hurt the fish, it’s a Trophy to the customer

Nothing on that Marlin will go to waste, the meat will be processed and smoked and sold in so Bar somewhere for $5.00 a stick. Bill will be used on any number of Decorations.
As far a Tarpon scales if I’ve pulled one I’ve pulled 100 for the customers, never heard it hurt the fish, it’s a Trophy to the customer
Why wouldn’t the customer keep some meat? Marlin is plenty edible right?
I flew back from the Keys this summer with a soft-side cooler full of fish. No way I’m spending charter money to leave the meat. I can’t see how it would be possible to bring an entire marlin home, but at you could easily fly with 30-40 lbs of meat as a carry on.

Why wouldn’t the customer keep some meat? Marlin is plenty edible right?
I flew back from the Keys this summer with a soft-side cooler full of fish. No way I’m spending charter money to leave the meat. I can’t see how it would be possible to bring an entire marlin home, but at you could easily fly with 30-40 lbs of meat as a carry on.

Depends on local custom and what the agreement is with the Capt.

Back
Top Bottom