• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

marta in gwinnett?

That's the biggest problem with MARTA... it's run as a low-income entitlement rather than a business, so it costs a fortune. If you think about how much a 1% surcharge on everything sold in a country the size of Gwinnett amounts to, the number is pretty hefty. Especially since it's something that a very small percentage of folks will use on a regular basis.

.... If you think about how much a 1% surcharge on everything sold in a country the size of Gwinnett amount to, the number is pretty hefty. Especially since it's something that a very small percentage of folks will use on a regular basis.
Absolutely. The time for talk over. Do it! ;)
B29F6D2A-7C98-44CD-9175-132F4275886F.jpeg

All items like transit, etc., are sold as the best things in life, and of course you are told we just can't grow without it. The ones in the know buy up the land that is in the path of MARTA, so everyone benefits if you are the ones that can help push this on going toothache on the rest of us. THE SPOKESMAN , that appears on TV telling us all the benefits of this expansion, never smiles, look at his eyes he doesn't believe his own words just a very good paid front con man, wonder what his cut of this deal is???

Let's see, 400 was only going to charge for access to I-85 to downtown for a few years until it was paid off, that did not end so well at all. After many years of toll charges, all of a sudden they find out that 194 Million was missing Thanks to Shirley Franklin, Mayor of Atlanta an investigation was launched, in a year or less that was swept under the carpet never to be talked about again ever.

Should or if Marta was to come to Gwinnett, that 1% will be there for 25-50 years even after the cost over runs have been paid off, then all of sudden another investigation will be lunched to see where many millions, possibly billions will be uncovered missing like just like the 400 toll road.

Then this fiasco will be swept again under the carpet also...

The ones in power tell us its good for us, Just like when you were a kid, and your mom would say this is good for you open your mouth and swallow this is good for you, CASTRO OIL, wonderful thick, slime, that just slowly slides down your throat and with a taste like when the dentist drills out an old filling to put in a new one.

Been in the outer counties of my JAWJA BORN, life have seen a very big change in my mother born State, and bunch of it has been a downward spiral. We prefer the out rural areas where people use all there fingers to wave. Or others in towards Atlanta, prefer a one finger salute, either its my shoe size , or my IQ???

Marta is great for people who live out from all the muck, mire, and filth, but want it close however not in their area so as to "ZOOM" them downtown, then why don't they just move downtown so they can walk everywhere they want to go downtown. We all know all powers to be they want their cake and eat it to... Basically, our money for their under the table poker game for their pockets...

The fleecing of the residents of JAWJA, by swallowing the CASTRO OIL, (MARTA) (:>(.

Back
Top Bottom