• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mask Meltdowns

Because a methane particle (the gas that makes your **** stink) is about 380pm (picometers) while the covid19 virus is about 0.12 microns (give or take a little). 0.12 Microns is 120000 picometers. That means that the covid19 virus is about 315 times larger than the gas that passes through your underwear and your jeans when you fart.
Covid19 is believed to be carried by the water particles that exit your mouth when you talk, cough, or sneeze. There is a mist-cloud effect on these water droplets that helps them to carry longer distances than would be expected through the air. The mask helps to capture these water droplets and the virus as well to reduce the number of virus particles that enter the air and the distance they can travel through the air.

Wearing a mask isn't met to protect you. It's meant to protect others. You can carry covid19 up to two weeks without showing symptoms, however in those two weeks you can be contagious. So, wearing a mask prevents you from spreading particles. The exception is the n95 mask that will protect you from the virus when worn correctly. However, the n95 mask with a exhalation vent won't do anything to protect others unless you cover the vent.

Because a methane particle (the gas that makes your **** stink) is about 380pm (picometers) while the covid19 virus is about 0.12 microns (give or take a little). 0.12 Microns is 120000 picometers. That means that the covid19 virus is about 315 times larger than the gas that passes through your underwear and your jeans when you fart.
Covid19 is believed to be carried by the water particles that exit your mouth when you talk, cough, or sneeze. There is a mist-cloud effect on these water droplets that helps them to carry longer distances than would be expected through the air. The mask helps to capture these water droplets and the virus as well to reduce the number of virus particles that enter the air and the distance they can travel through the air.

Wearing a mask isn't met to protect you. It's meant to protect others. You can carry covid19 up to two weeks without showing symptoms, however in those two weeks you can be contagious. So, wearing a mask prevents you from spreading particles. The exception is the n95 mask that will protect you from the virus when worn correctly. However, the n95 mask with a exhalation vent won't do anything to protect others unless you cover the vent.
Thank you for the serious answer to my very serious question. Good info for the uninformed though

Decomposition from bacteria produce primary two gases, Hydrogen Sulfide and Methane..The Hydrogen Sulfide is what smells, the Methane is highly flammable.
My bad but corrected I am dealing with windows right now

9B91E5CB-C81D-489A-BCB3-23ECB4B62BD5.jpeg
the only reason I wear a mask is to play with peoples minds!

I bought a 5 pack on Amazon. I meep the ‘evil clown’ in the car So I have a back-up
D9AC2D1E-EE02-4B47-A253-97F0523A16B8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom