• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mask still? I'm not sure I want these retards working on my heart.

Ridiculously, health organizations still require this.
Oh, they started the "Tier Two" BS "protocols" at Houston Medical Center due to "the monkey pox." Now, only two visitors are allowed per dying relative PER DAY. Has to be the SAME TWO people all day, no substitutions. It's infuriating. I'm not going to snap, but somebody is eventually.

The mask you wear is to protect them from the germs coming out of your mouth.

Face time your friends and loved ones on a phone app if you do not want to follow the hospital's visitation rules. DUO is a good one.

The mask is to protect them from the germs coming out of your mouth.

Face time your friends and loved ones on a phone app if you do not want to follow the hospital's visitation rules. DUO is a good one.
Dad is 80+ years old. He ain't learning how to use a smart phone.

If you think the paper masks they hand out do **** all to stop viruses from spreading....well.....as we like to say, "Bless yer heart."

Dad is 80+ years old. He ain't learning how to use a smart phone.

If you think the paper masks they hand out do **** all to stop viruses from spreading....well.....as we like to say, "Bless yer heart."

The nurse's will help with the phone.

It does not matter what I think. I am not the one whose beloved father is in the hospital. I pray for his recovery.

I decided if I have to play there game, they have to play mine!
Screenshot_20210729-182139_Samsung Internet.jpg

Have to still wear a mask for the 'tards at the cardiologist's office. Even though it's been published they do nothing to stop the spread. Even their God Emperor Fauci contracted the 'rona (allegedly).
I had a Medical Center PD officer show me a pic on his phone of the box the masks come in. It said in big bold letters " Mask does not prevent COVID-19" . But that was in 20 during the height of the academic. So lots of folks were still using them to virtue signal. Like I said before , the mask was like a new Toyota Prius that EVERYONE could afford.

I worked on projects at the cdc...during covid..and 50 percent of the people there were wearing masks... its a scam...it's about control...nothing more
110% on that one. But they're also about leftists showing how much more they care than you do. " Wow! I guess YOU don't follow science. YOU obviously only care about yourself."
I have heard that stupid **** more than once from several egg head libtards and Soy Boys. One time I told one of them " You got that last part right. I don't give a **** what YOU do. And you should feel the same about me and everyone else around you."

I had a Medical Center PD officer show me a pic on his phone of the box the masks come in. It said in big bold letters " Mask does not prevent COVID-19" . But that was in 20 during the height of the academic. So lots of folks were still using them to virtue signal. Like I said before , the mask was like a new Toyota Prius that EVERYONE could afford.

Yeah this doesn't make any medical scientific sense whatsoever. It's the scenarios of the blind leading the blind, or listening to one idiot which has the government wrapped around his booger incrusted finger. I think it's kinda funny our potus has covid x 2 especially after being on the best supposed anti viral drugs in the world. I'd don't wish ill health on any one, but it is funny.

Back
Top Bottom