• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mask still? I'm not sure I want these retards working on my heart.

Yeah this doesn't make any medical scientific sense whatsoever. It's the scenarios of the blind leading the blind, or listening to one idiot which has the government wrapped around his booger incrusted finger. I think it's kinda funny our potus has covid x 2 especially after being on the supposed anti viral drugs in the world. I'd don't wish ill health on any one, but it is funny.
AND... He was double vaxxed and double boosted. So if none of that **** they injected into his body did a damn thing to prevent Covid what exactly did it do?

Oh, they started the "Tier Two" BS "protocols" at Houston Medical Center due to "the monkey pox." Now, only two visitors are allowed per dying relative PER DAY. Has to be the SAME TWO people all day, no substitutions. It's infuriating. I'm not going to snap, but somebody is eventually.
Yeah and I know the one that WILL snap. Nope not me. It would be my Mom. She's way into the old Duck Duck Go conspiracy type stuff these days and she already had to live through it for most of 2020 when my stepfather died in the hospital. So she has negative zero patience for masks mask bullies and know-it-all Fauci's Witnesses.

AND... He was double vaxxed and double boosted. So if none of that **** they injected into his body did a damn thing to prevent Covid what exactly did it do?

Yep, appears to not work well on very few. It tells us something when the elitist wealthy, and government officials are getting it.

Have to still wear a mask for the 'tards at the cardiologist's office. Even though it's been published they do nothing to stop the spread. Even their God Emperor Fauci contracted the 'rona (allegedly).
In the hood last week while I was in ODT JAIL, I went to my Dr. Whites did not have one on! All the others did! Wtf

Ridiculous. Even the CDC said it does nothing. Kabuki theater.
Every time the nurse come's by, I go through the same ritual and ask them why they are using a non-HEPA rated mask? and then I remind them that HEPA was covered curriculum of med-School .............. every one gives' me a blank stare followed by a (SOP) statement 'ah well it helps' HAHAhaha ------- BULL Ship ........ !

Back
Top Bottom