• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

masks - honest question

sniper22

Eagle Icon Lifetime Supporter
Aspiring Christian
203   0
Reaction score
Try to keep this close to topic, a little off won’t hurt.

If you wear a mask or if you think they're a good idea, this question is for you to answer.
I do ask that opinions of anything off topic stay simple.

How do store clerks and anyone else check the ID of people who feel compelled to do wear a mask? Tobacco? Alcohol? Spray paint? Firearms? Ammo? Fireworks?

I'm struggling to believe any of the lies being broadcast or posted. Since all of the Media is so corrupt how do we as citizens/ men/ Christians/ human beings deal with the lies?
Do we just sit iby and watch? Are we going to continue to accept the BS they're feeding?

Well......the simple answer is. If you believe in the pandemic. One that has killed hundred of thousands of people. Protecting yourself and others from the virus supersedes the scenarios you listed. I think the masks are stupid but that’s pretty obvious to me

Capture+_2020-11-20-07-53-58-1.png
I show my GWCL and they just laugh and laugh

I bought a pistol from academy and they made me take my mask off to verify my ID

They don't require a misk do they?
Can they legally ask you to take your mask of potentially exposing you to the world?
I'm not putting one on but I also don't go into places that say they require masks except Dr's and hospitals which I avoid since they always to kill me

Back
Top Bottom