• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

masks - honest question

They don't require a misk do they?
Can they legally ask you to take your mask of potentially exposing you to the world?
I'm not putting one on but I also don't go into places that say they require masks except Dr's and hospitals which I avoid since they always to kill me

I wear one for the protection of my customers. I have a lot of elderly that I take care of so it’s just common place to wear one in public. I like covering my face and carrying it’s fun!! Outlaw is in my DNA so it makes me feel comfortable!! When else have you ever been able to go up to a bank teller face covered caring a gun and ask for money legally??? I’m just playing by their rules! I’m an easy kind of guy if I want to wear a mask that’s my opinion if I don’t wanna wear a mask that’s my opinion if you want to wear one that’s up to you if you don’t want to wear one that’s up to you, just don’t force your views on me!!

MERICA!!!

I only wear a mask to put others at ease.

My mask.jpg

Let me ask you a question to answer the one you asked,
Why wear orange when deer hunting?
Why slow down when the sign says curve ahead?
Why wear a lifejacket when white watering?
Why have insurance on your home?
Why have smoke detectors?
Why keep a gun in the home "in case" you are invaded?
why, just why,
Answer is
Cause its your choice your mask, your life

I wear one for the protection of my customers. I have a lot of elderly that I take care of so it’s just common place to wear one in public. I like covering my face and carrying it’s fun!! Outlaw is in my DNA so it makes me feel comfortable!! When else have you ever been able to go up to a bank teller face covered caring a gun and ask for money legally??? I’m just playing by their rules! I’m an easy kind of guy if I want to wear a mask that’s my opinion if I don’t wanna wear a mask that’s my opinion if you want to wear one that’s up to you if you don’t want to wear one that’s up to you, just don’t force your views on me!!

MERICA!!!
This ∆∆∆∆

Plus I wear a bandana ,so I'm a real outlaw, :spy:

TSA makes you pull your mask down or off to check your ID. I haven't had that happen at a store, but every time (six and counting) at the airport.

I'm not saying not to wear or to wear a mask, I don’t care either way. Most people who wear a mask, hopes you don't recognize then for some reason.
If a valid photo ID is required and a mask is required to enter and or occupy a place, wouldn't the be the perfect recipe for a huge lawsuit

Serious question for makers.

How often do you change masks?

What is your decontamination regime?

Where do you dispose of your "contaminated" masks.

Back
Top Bottom