• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

masks - honest question

My wife got pneumonia from wearing her mask. If you wear one WASH IT DAILY. studies have shown you can get sicker from the bacteria in the mask faster than the whu-flu.

Far and away, most masks worn today are for brief exposure, 20 minutes or less. Never for an hour or more. They then should be handled like hazardous medical waste (like used needles) and disposed of through incineration or other approved methods.

Plus, there is an approved method to remove the mask and transport it to the collection point. Then skin and clothing must be decontaminated. Only then can a fresh mask be put on.

Or, just wear that cloth bandanna you have been wearing since March and carry on.

Screenshot_20201120-143325_Gallery.jpg

So how exactly is a dust mask supposed to protect others from a virus? Its no different than putting up a chain link fence for mosquitos. Dr Fauci in the beginning of all of this “pandemic” said there was no reason to wear a mask. Yet he went to a baseball game and didnt social distance nor wear his mask. Nancy pelosi encouraged people to get out and there was nothing to worry about. Why is the left wanting to lock everything down when banning travel from china was racist? Why are people wearing a mask when they are the only ones in their vehicle? Why do you have to get tested for this deadly virus just to know if you have it? Im sorry but the American people have been bamboozled-hoodwinked-hornswaggled all so that the left could fill out a countless amount of mail in ballots. Please, enlighten me and “change my mind”

I don't wear a mask because I don't walk around coughing, sneezing, spitting, or shouting at people. If you do any of the above please do where your muzzle.

On a side note, one trip to Walmart the other week proved how useless masks are. Three mask wearers talked to me and all three pulled down their mask to speak :lol: then in the checkout line I saw a lady pull down her mask to sneeze.

People are just wearing them because they are told too, for the most part what little effectiveness they would have of worn properly is completely negated by the fact 90% people just don't care and only wear them to comply.
The masks were extremely effective. Their purpose was to check the box of "wear a mask peasant" and they did. Most don't do **** to prevent the spread of viruses. They're for looks and public acceptance.

The masks were extremely effective. Their purpose was to check the box of "wear a mask peasant" and they did. Most don't do **** to prevent the spread of viruses. They're for looks and public acceptance.
It's even printed on the damn box! Does not prevent the spread of corona viruses.

Back
Top Bottom