• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

masks - honest question

Far and away, most masks worn today are for brief exposure, 20 minutes or less. Never for an hour or more. They then should be handled like hazardous medical waste (like used needles) and disposed of through incineration or other approved methods.

Plus, there is an approved method to remove the mask and transport it to the collection point. Then skin and clothing must be decontaminated. Only then can a fresh mask be put on.

Or, just wear that cloth bandanna you have been wearing since March and carry on.
The longest it has ever gotten worn at one time is in Dr office. She takes it off as soon as she can. It does not get worn continuously. This happened because we just throw them over the windshield wiper lever in the truck and forget them until “needed”.

I'm still using the N95 masks I bought in January. Do they help? I don't know, but I have the best and try to use them correctly, but only to protect me-- not anyone else. Same as the gun on my hip.

What most others are using is a joke, and I understand why "studies" show ineffectiveness. If real masks were available and used, it might go differently.

been arguing about ****in masks for months and its the same ole **** just a different ****in day.Dont wanna wear one fine, do wanna wear one fine.

Pay me the surgeon’s hourly rate and I’ll consider it otherwise I won’t be breathing in my own co2 all day. See the surgeon changes mask regularly and actually wears it properly while the vast majority of the people wearing them reuse them day after day (hint this will get you very sick) and can’t even figure out how to wear the damn things.

Your body your choice but I should be extended the same privilege of choosing not to wear a mask. I have a teacher in my family who has religiously worn a mask everywhere yet she tested positive for the China virus 2 weeks ago. She didn’t appreciate my laughing that her piece of cloth didn’t protect her. She’s all better now and no longer wears her mask except for work

Triggered-143.gif

Back
Top Bottom