• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

masks - honest question

On a side note, one trip to Walmart the other week proved how useless masks are. Three mask wearers talked to me and all three pulled down their mask to speak :lol: then in the checkout line I saw a lady pull down her mask to sneeze.

Well, you are in a Walmart afterall.

Go shop at Target. Those liberal white women know how to were a mask.

I generally do not wear a mask. If it becomes an issue, I'll put one on, but 90% of the time it's a no. The rich irony is that I've been asked by the tag office and TSA retards to remove my mask to verify who I am. But don't take it off on the plane unless we say!! GFY and GTFO here and kiss my ass. To give perspective, my 76 year old father lives by the same theory.

Have you ever noticed the people that stare the most are 400 pounders? yOu DoN't cArE aBoUt mE? Yea, you don't either judging by how piss poorly you've taken care of yourself. Furthermore, why should I care about the average idiot who won't move out of the left lane for me and act like morons in general? Hmmmm?

For those not wearing/ refusing to wear masks:
Please post your name and address.

The Biden transition team will have a team "contact" you.
Please also gather any and all semi automatic weapons or magazines over 10 rounds for the team to remove them for free cleaning and "storage."

That is all......
Screw the Biden Team & the horse they rode in on!!!

"WHO SEND THEIR SICK KIDS TO SCHOOL!!!!"

This right here is why we have colds, flu, and every imaginable disease coursing through our population.

Not to get the rant off track, but this is something "civilians" don't realize or appreciate - my significant other was a teacher, and I was always amazed at the stories of the really sick children parents sent to school, usually on a bus -

AND THEN, on average, the school didn't have a good contact number for a parent or guardian for 30% of the kids.

If your kid is at school, the ankle biter cannot receive medical treatment WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT.

Dumb asses.

Back
Top Bottom