• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

masks - honest question

Not to get the rant off track, but this is something "civilians" don't realize or appreciate - my significant other was a teacher, and I was always amazed at the stories of the really sick children parents sent to school, usually on a bus -

AND THEN, on average, the school didn't have a good contact number for a parent or guardian for 30% of the kids.

If your kid is at school, the ankle biter cannot receive medical treatment WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT.

Dumb asses.
My girls mamma is still a teacher, been teaching for 20 years now and will tell you the same. She's in k-2 setting and those little ones are still babies so when they go to school sick, the teacher loves them like their mother. Everyone gets sick.

From what I have seen a mask makes a lot of people look better. You may even be able to score better with the opposite sex (or same, your choice) if you wear a mask, hide what you really look like.
Also hides what they really look like.

Attachments

• ED3636DD-829B-4450-AB16-D8DBA020BB4B.jpeg
    ED3636DD-829B-4450-AB16-D8DBA020BB4B.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 2B04AE95-BA65-432C-9C94-3053943EB4F9.jpeg
    2B04AE95-BA65-432C-9C94-3053943EB4F9.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 16
Let me ask you a question to answer the one you asked,
Why wear orange when deer hunting?
Why slow down when the sign says curve ahead?
Why wear a lifejacket when white watering?
Why have insurance on your home?
Why have smoke detectors?
Why keep a gun in the home "in case" you are invaded?
why, just why,
Answer is
Cause its your choice your mask, your life
At least 5 of these are required by the government. I like to make my own mind up without the government telling me.
I’m sure the Germans started telling the Jews it was for their own good.

I wear them when required at work or places I shop. At my workplace I've had 2 employees refuse (which I understand and respect), in the end I had to let them go or be let go myself. Came down to if you want to work here put it on, if not you go.

Offering a new line of masks, with a variety of sayings, such as....

GIMME YO MONEYS

STICK 'EM UP

IMPEACH 46

BIDEN SUCKS

.....I don't have a Kamala sucks version because it is common knowledge like water is wet

Back
Top Bottom