• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Masks in Savannah

I consider it my personal duty to handle that one on my own.
pull-up-your-pants-fool-171582.gif

public shaming, on both sides. you are either publicly shamed for wearing one or you aren't, depending on where you are in the world.
Nope. Most non-maskwearers seem to be libertarians. They don’t care if you wear a mask or not. (They might snicker at you at little behind your back but they are not going to publicly shame you).

Mask wearers, on the other hand, are Nazis. They demand you comply with their beliefs. By whatever means necessary.

Nope. Most non-maskwearers seem to be libertarians. They don’t care if you wear a mask or not. (They might snicker at you at little behind your back but they are not going to publicly shame you).

Mask wearers, on the other hand, are Nazis. They demand you comply with their beliefs. By whatever means necessary.
Im kind of like a mask wearing libertarian, sort of. Something like that anyway...

Definitely not a nazi lol. I ****ing hate nazis..

Ok. Many mask wearers are nazi hypocrites. Not all. Maybe not even most.
Like everything else, the poles are becoming so far apart that extremists are developing. Once again....

My wife speaks of bipartisanship and I laugh in her face.

Its the same with everything. Politics, social and cultural issues. I always thought of myself as a true centrist, but youre not even allowed to be that. Its always "fence rider" or "hypocrite". Its a shame because the extremes are rarely correct.

And the pro-maskers are some of the, if not the craziest of all.

Back
Top Bottom