• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Masonic pancake breakfast fundraiser

sambo77

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
140   0
Reaction score
Auburn Masonic Lodge is having a pancake breakfast fundraiser on May 21st 2022. We will be having pancakes, sausage, bacon, eggs, and grits all for 5 dollars a plate! All the money raised will go to benefit the family of 2 year old Zachary Nesbitt, he has a rare liver condition which has caused him to need a liver transplant. Zachary is the grandson of our Worshipful Master Matt Perry. If you would like pre-sale tickets you can contact me and I can sell you some or you can pay at the door, I also have flyers for anyone who may want one to circulate around or advertise at a business. Hopefully some ODT guys and family can make it and show support for this young man. His mom was a school teacher for Barrow County schools but due to having to be his fulltime caregiver she had to quit working, they currently have to go to doctors appointments in Atlanta multiple times a week.

20220410_003026.jpg

We will also have a silent auction for 7 to 12 at the lodge auctioning off 2 handcrafted fishing rods, outdoor prints, handmade afghan style blanket, case pocket knife, and other items. You'll need to be present to bid but not to win we will contact winners via phone if not present.

Also soon we will be doing a raffle for a 1943 WW2 bring back (no import markings) Walther p38. It was authenticated by mikes gunroom in winder. I will create a separate post when we do it but the tickets will be $25 each and we will only be selling 200 tickets with no set date as to close, will close and draw after all tickets are sold.

Just a little over a week away from pancake breakfast. Should have tickets for the Walther raffle in the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom