• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mass Disapproval on SS efile forms

marksman17

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Meal Team 6 Pro
53   0
Reaction score
Anyone been denied because of the glitch that marked your citizenship as "other" instead of U.S. when filing? There has been massive chaos on Reddit about this today. I havent gotten a disapproval/approval email yet, but all looks correct on my docs. Just wondering what others have experienced thus far.
Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 7.13.57 PM.png

I certified back and February I think and haven't heard anything but now you got me wondering how I can check what was submitted

I certified back and February I think and haven't heard anything but now you got me wondering how I can check what was submitted
Check your email that aft sent back when you certified. The aft copy on people being disapproved is checked “other” instead of US in the country of citizenship box

Check your email that aft sent back when you certified. The aft copy on people being disapproved is checked “other” instead of US in the country of citizenship box
Ah thanks. I checked both of my Forms and nothing is checked there or any other of those fields, I just because I'm on a trust.

Back
Top Bottom