• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Massachusetts Mandatory Bumpstock turn in Feb 1st

Hypothetically speaking if there was a door to door round up of these evil scary campfire stocks and there was a large standoff to what extreme would state/local agencies go to? Would the feds show up with national guard and tanks like they did with Waco?
THEY HOPE IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER

I would like to know how many got turned in....I'm hoping zero.

There was a big number of people in CT that didnt do the secondary AR registration.

Hypothetically speaking if there was a door to door round up of these evil scary campfire stocks and there was a large standoff to what extreme would state/local agencies go to? Would the feds show up with national guard and tanks like they did with Waco?
Undoubtedly as you WILL RESPECT THEIR AUTHORATIE!

Apparently several other states have banned the purchase and sale of such items but this is the first mandatory turn in. Scary talk right here, and frankly for Massachusetts LEO this is reckless and putting them at serious risk

they will catch hell after the first officer is shot trying to enforce this stupid ****

Undoubtedly as you WILL RESPECT THEIR AUTHORATIE!
well hopefully there are officers there that would say screw it and not do it, I know I would tell em to piss on a rock... but then again every agency has atleast one guy who is gonna follow any order no matter what...

Just my opinion......it's basic political posturing for votes and to get publicity. There's no trust or desire for resolution on either side of the argument and although both sides threaten decisive action and make lots of great speeches and declarations, in the end neither has the appetite to push it to a conclusion.

well hopefully there are officers there that would say screw it and not do it, I know I would tell em to piss on a rock... but then again every agency has atleast one guy who is gonna follow any order no matter what...

its also gonna get interesting becuase how are they going to prove you have one to hand over even if they do go door to door? will massachusetts allow for mandatory home searches in order to determine if all of these dangerous bump stocks have been gotten off the streets.

its also gonna get interesting becuase how are they going to prove you have one to hand over even if they do go door to door? will massachusetts allow for mandatory home searches in order to determine if all of these dangerous bump stocks have been gotten off the streets.
If you are on the registry, won't they have PC?

that's a lot of warrants meaning time and tax dollars just to even get them all signed unless probable cause they could stand on is found. I just can't wrap my head around how tyrannical government in many states are becoming yet the people in those areas are ok with it....

If you are on the registry, won't they have PC?

did they have to register the stocks? i honestly dont know. and then they could always just said they sold it back in November before the law was in place. Im just wondering if there is really anyway to enforce this other than having an officer sat at a gun range just waiting for folks

Back
Top Bottom