• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Massachusetts Mandatory Bumpstock turn in Feb 1st

that's a lot of warrants meaning time and tax dollars just to even get them all signed unless probable cause they could stand on is found. I just can't wrap my head around how tyrannical government in many states are becoming yet the people in those areas are ok with it....

Don't turn the heat up full blast , just a degree at a time. That way the subjects never notice the water fixing to boil.

that's a lot of warrants meaning time and tax dollars just to even get them all signed unless probable cause they could stand on is found. I just can't wrap my head around how tyrannical government in many states are becoming yet the people in those areas are ok with it....
Not just okay with it, some voted for it, want it.

Mass won't do anything like go door to door... They don;t need to.

They don't have any idea who actually does have a bump stock, since that wouldn't be registered, even in MA. Also, it would infuriate people (even there) if they tried something that heavy handed.

Instead they will do what they did when they changed the 'rules' under their 'assault weapon' ban. They will make anyone who owns one a retroactive felon, and if the cops happen to run across one in a domestic dispute, or doing a wellness check, they have instant probable cause and can seize any other firearms they find, and threaten the person with 3 years in jail.

It's what every tyrannical government wants... to be able to charge their 'citizens' with a crime on a whim.

they will catch hell after the first officer is shot trying to enforce this stupid ****
Nah, it’ll be the same old song and dance as usual...

The door kicking cop was a hero and the homeowner that didn’t roll over and show his belly was a crazed pro-gun, anti-government nutjob that needed to be put down like a rabid dog before he had a chance to hurt anybody.

The door kicking cop was a hero and the homeowner that didn’t roll over and show his belly was a crazed pro-gun, anti-government nutjob that needed to be put down like a rabid dog before he had a chance to hurt anybody.
This

Are you a writer for CNN or sumptin mister?

****s unreal, what a ****ty position they are putting the citizens and leo's in, just so some asshole at a desk can feel good about him/her self. smh

Back
Top Bottom