• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mauser model 1934 info

redtail

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
I am trying to find out more about a pistol my grandfather left me. From what I can gather it is a model 1934. based on the s/n it was produced in 1940. It has what I think is the Kriegsmarine marking on it. (not 100% sure) It has the M under the eagle.

I will not ever sell this pistol and it will be passed down but I would like to have an idea of the value if anyone knows.

Any info you guys can provide would be awesome!! the frame and slide have matching s/n but the mag has no s/n on the mauser marking. I also have what I think is the original holster.

thanks in advance.

20181204_092954.jpg
20181204_093017.jpg
20181204_093006.jpg

Thanks for the links. Based on the info and examples of authentic ones, it seems my is also. At least it has the correct markings in the correct places for its era. The story his my great uncle brought it back and passed it down to my grandfather. I know my great uncle was in WWII and my grandfather served in the 82nd in the 50's. I truly have no reason to doubt its athleticity.

Yes... definitely a Model 1934 Mauser... Kriegsmarine marking looks good... holster have the second mag in it.??? Mags should be un numbered... great heirloom... A keeper for sure...

Unfortunately it did not have the second mag. I was able to find one at a gun show but it is unreliable and not an original Mauser. I only have one of the original mags. Would like to find a second mauser mag at some point.

It shoots great and is definitely a family treasure.

Unfortunately it did not have the second mag. I was able to find one at a gun show but it is unreliable and not an original Mauser. I only have one of the original mags. Would like to find a second mauser mag at some point.

It shoots great and is definitely a family treasure.
check sarco inc. they have alot of random ass euro handgun magazines from that time period

Back
Top Bottom