• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mausers

I just saw people asking numbers all over the place for the Mitchell's ones so I figure I'd ask what a German k98 was worth these days.

Anyone know what a German Mauser usually sells for? I remember the days of Mitchell's mausers but never see them on the market now.
It's a pretty big range... $400-$3000, but I'd guess the top of the bell curve is probably $500-$600 right now. I haven't seen any decent ones lately though. The last Mitchell's I saw was posted up for $500

Well that's around what I thought 500-600 I've never personally laid eyes on a 3000 dollar Mauser T TapcoFan
www.empirearms.com_77807a.jpg

CZECH Model 98k Mauser bolt-action SNIPER rifle # 77807a (8mm) manufactured by Brno in 1945 under the Nazis (code swp45). An original sniper rifle in excellent condition, with all-matching serial numbers. Nazi eagle ground from left side of receiver, all Nazi waffenampts intact (WaA37). Eagle / H and Nazi swastika cartouche intact on right side of stock. Bore is excellent and mirror-bright, includes original cleaning rod and sling. Has original Prague-made Lovec 4x sniper scope with excellent optics, rubber eye-cup and original double-claw mounts. Both stock and handguard stamped dot. A very attractive example, not import-marked. PHOTOS . . . $4750. C & R SOLD

Empire Arms usually has some really cool stuff for sale - apparently I was wrong about the upper end of the range, but hey, after $1K I'm not able to buy anyways.

Back
Top Bottom