• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Max number of classified adds

Yet another reason to limit sale posts. If you're only allowed 5 items up at once, it eliminates 20 craptastic deals that are being bumped weekly. Sorting through flippers and people asking $50 above retail got old quick.

I couldn't agree more...its one of those damn Obama loopholes. Lol

yeah, the ones that really aggravate me are the ones that have an interesting item, overpriced but interesting, and you open the ad before you realized that it's the same ad with the same overpriced price that's been running for the last 6 months.

I know this is the America, land of the free, and the brave, free trade, The American Way, and all that, but when you list an item at the same price for a month even, and it hasn't sold, maybe you should take a rest, wait for the market to change, or for people to abandon the internet.

There's still a recurring ad for a pistol for more than Academy is selling it, even with tax. I'd send the dude an email except for the ration of excrement I get for challenging his AllAmerican right to be an idiot.

Click the Seller's name and then choose "ignore". I've done this for 8 or 10 sellers now and the site is much much better to look at.

yeah, I think I'm going to have to do that. Hate to, I'm the eternal optimist that thinks that one day they may actually have something to sell at a fair price.

Back
Top Bottom