• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

May be a big nothing burger, or could be the biggest Tsunami to hit the US

i JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE GREEN HOUSE CARBON, OOPS! THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO THINK THERE BULL THRU.
They really haven't (don't want to) thought about it... That's their wrong kind of political control science.... Plants and trees emitting CO2? What????? It's those damned coal fired electricity plants and INDUSTRY polluting little Gre'tard's (Greta Thunberg) world. You know - the kinds of plants that charge the electric vehicles and build zero emissions sailboats she rides for publicity...

My area elevation
38A2112F-AA66-4F64-96A5-B7F1A62C2044.jpeg

Is this the same volcano that has the Skittles Juicedratic Equation which is locked in a safe inside a vault inside a volcano ? :confused:

I hear the Keys used to be really nice before it went Rainbow.... anyway, hope your vacay goes well...
Actually it's Key West that is really Rainbow, the rest of our Islands are pretty much screwed, but not because of the rainbow effect, it's the northern crowds that came down and ruined it. It's so crowded now, traffic is a nightmare every weekend. It used to be pristine and peaceful. Now busy and expensive. My family has been there since the early 50's, I was born there in 1960. The Keys will always be my home, but not where I live.

Back
Top Bottom