• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Maybe the dumbest equipment review I've ever read.

image.jpeg
Night force on a 1022 is worth a laugh all by itself....lol

Probably the biggest bragger at the range too:doh:
It ain't bragging if your scores back it up...

Night force on a 1022 is worth a laugh all by itself....lol

Probably the biggest bragger at the range too:doh:
That's what I was thinking, why in the world would somebody put a scope on a 10/22 that costs 5 times what the rifle cost? In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny...."What a Maroon!" Lol!

IMG_3478.JPG
Distance ?
Just 50 yds, but you'r shooting a bull with a 10 ring/dot that measures about 1/16". Better competitors will drop 2-4 out of the 10 on an average day on 20 bulls with one shot on each.

Now a NF on a plinker/small game set ut is asinie, but for BR applications,, you see it regularly.
This is a sighter target shot with my factory class rifle wearing a BSA at the time. Pic only shown to show the size of the 10 ring.

View attachment 1247232
Just 50 yds, but you'r shooting a bull with a 10 ring/dot that measures about 1/16". Better competitors will drop 2-4 out of the 10 on an average day on 20 bulls with one shot on each.

Now a NF on a plinker/small game set ut is asinie, but for BR applications,, you see it regularly.
This is a sighter target shot with my factory class rifle wearing a BSA at the time. Pic only shown to show the size of the 10 ring.

Now that's what I'd call minute of squirrel eye :)

Back
Top Bottom