• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Maybe we should do another Weight Contest

Weight Contest, should we do another one?

• Yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in. I'll throw in something. PM me when you are ready to start

I'm around 235 right now

I don't really understand most of this post, but 75 pounds in 3 months is crazy!

The most I ever dropped was 60 pounds in 6 months. Went from 230 to 170.

Meth will do that for you :behindsofa:

I need trim up - but I typically weigh the same even when I drop a pants size.

Good, you put in the kitty first....LOL.

Have we had a consensus on getting a weigh-in, start date, single or even triple prize goals?

I saw 29th or 30th of this month for weigh in so it's on the weekend.
Start August 1st.
Duration would be 3 months.
One prize for percentage.
One prize for greatest amount.
One prize for most inches.

Good, you put in the kitty first....LOL.

Have we had a consensus on getting a weigh-in, start date, single or even triple prize goals?

I saw 29th or 30th of this month for weigh in so it's on the weekend.
Start August 1st.
Duration would be 3 months.
One prize for percentage.
One prize for greatest amount.
One prize for most inches.

I'll go along with whatever the rules are, but I think it should be all or nothing. I don't like participation trophies.

I'll go along with whatever the rules are, but I think it should be all or nothing. I don't like participation trophies.
This is the first time I've seen this thread, bit that doesn't sound like participation trophies. One guy could lose 30lbs starving himself and another lose 35lbs of fat and GAIN 10lbs of muscle.

Honestly, I'm worried I would jinx myself if I join the contest. I've done pretty well over the last few months.

If we did greatest percentage of body weight dropped I would be in, as I am not super fat. But I would like to lose about 15-20lbs. Although I have lost 5lbs in the past couple weeks, I guess I could fatten up first
As a single metric % of body weight would be the most fair. I could also go for two categories most pounds and highest percent.
If someone doesn't take the lead and set rules, weigh in procedures I am afraid this is not going to happen. My diet starts August 1, regardless.

Back
Top Bottom