• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Maybe we should do another Weight Contest

Weight Contest, should we do another one?

• Yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are at the proposed start point tomorrow. If it is ok with everyone. To simplify. Take a shot of scale in the morning and post. Weigh in when you first get up. Dressed in shorts and t shirt. (Please take a pic of the scale dial and post, not you in your shorts and t shirt) $5 in to enter most pounds $5 to enter highest percent, specify which, or $10 for both. Final weigh in November 1,2017. Weekly updates welcomed.
Percentage figured by pounds lost divided by starting weight.
On the honor system to pay up at the end.
Your scale shot tomorrow is your entry and acknowledgement to abide by these rules.

How many people are in? If it's only a couple I think we need to raise the stakes a little to make you want it a little more. What do you think?

We are at the proposed start point tomorrow. If it is ok with everyone. To simplify. Take a shot of scale in the morning and post. Weigh in when you first get up. Dressed in shorts and t shirt. (Please take a pic of the scale dial and post, not you in your shorts and t shirt) $5 in to enter most pounds $5 to enter highest percent, specify which, or $10 for both. Final weigh in November 1,2017. Weekly updates welcomed.
Percentage figured by pounds lost divided by starting weight.
On the honor system to pay up at the end.
Your scale shot tomorrow is your entry and acknowledgement to abide by these rules.
Awe man, that means we've got to look at everybody's feet! I get enough of that looking at all the rifles pics in the classifieds!
:pound:

I'm in entering the "percentage lost" contest.

I'll post my feet/scale pic tomorrow morning.

Awe man, that means we've got to look at everybody's feet! I get enough of that looking at all the rifles pics in the classifieds!
:pound:

I'm in entering the "percentage lost" contest.

I'll post my feet/scale pic tomorrow morning.

You can see your feet? Not worried about my feet in the pics, I'm just hoping I don't get any pecker in my pic.

Sounds good. How do we pay I.E. pay pal??? In for both but probably won't win most lost
I don't care how if you guys don't. Pay pal, money order or check would be fine with me. Not looking at a large sum here. Not really about the money for me, I just need my competitive nature to help me knock off some pounds.

Back
Top Bottom