• McGregor

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Hard tacos

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Soft tacos

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
So they don't charge you after u enter your cc # right

lol i hope your kidding but for everyone not use to this DONT SIGN UP FOR **** AND DONT GIVE ANY IFORMATION ANYWHERE you can click out of all ads but the X may be hard to see and towards the middle of the ad

McGregor is use to getting hit almost bare fisted... the man will be able to take some blows from those broken hands with pillows for gloves mayweather will be wearing....

as someone whos been hit with both bare hand and with a glove, i can promise you, those gloves hurt just as much. They actually help give even more power behind the punch. only thing a glove is good for is reducing cuts and not breaking your hand.

I predict they both make lots of money.

If this were a street brawl, McGregor would probably win handily but it is not and despite his cocky attitude which I hate, Mayweather is a technician in the ring. I might add that he is no stranger to the receiving end of a punch. This is not Roy Jones who rarely got hit. I have seen Mayweather walk out of the ring looking just as bad as an opponent that he beat twelve rounds.

Agreed 100%

I'm not sure that you and I have been watching the same Mayweather. I don't recall ever seeing him hit much let alone walk out of a ring looking bad.

I don't recall him ever really being in a battle.

GLW trade, City of ATL and many local police depts. going with the 17 in Gen 5.
Nice weapon.

Howie always has the best pictures and the newest guns it appears. GLWT

Ditto,beautiful gun

main card has started and is 4 fights, the first one is just now going so prob around 1030 to 11 im assuming

If you've got the internet and a little bit of will power you too can watch it free.

I know McGregor will stomp that a**

Back
Top Bottom