• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mayweather VS. Pacquiao set for May 2nd. Who's your pick?

Anybody that is mad that they spent the money on the fight have you ever watched a Mayweather fight before? He is the best because nobody can land many punches on him. He dances and counter punches and isn't going to knock somebody out these days. He wants to go the distance and win a decision. Should have known this going in, this is exactly why I didn't spend the money to buy it.

Have never watched him before, and never will again.

How much cash did the loser get, more than. Most of us will make in our life time.

Floyd pocketed $180 million and I'm sure Manny got close to or more than $100 million. Absolutely insane. MY wife keeps saying "Yea but Floyd Mayweather can't read, all that money can't fix that." I just said with that much money you don't need to read.

Edit: Manny made $120 million. $300 million purse split 60-40

Last edited:
Floyd pocketed $180 million and I'm sure Manny got close to or more than $100 million. Absolutely insane. MY wife keeps saying "Yea but Floyd Mayweather can't read, all that money can't fix that." I just said with that much money you don't need to read.
Wow. I wonder how the cash is divided up. I'm sure his trainer gets a hefty cut and probably more with their hands out also.

Didn't see it but would rather see a GOOD boxing match over MMA everyday.
But the days of Hagler v Hearns I guess won't be returning anytime soon.
Over $100m? Retire for crying out loud! ONE punch and you can use that money to hire full time care to wipe the constant drool from your chin and check for bed sores.

why are yall mad? If you want a real fight watch a built up mma fight With 2 fighter s thatdespise the other. Boxing is politics. Hope yall learned how to bet

Somebody wins,somebody loses,somebody gets butthurt.
The big dance $$$$$$$ lol

img_9gag_fun.9cache.com_photo_aLPO2Y6_700b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom