• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

McConnell to back Universal Background Checks and maybe AWB?

" oh no, these men in offices hundreds of miles away are going to.put on paper we can't own our firearms, looks like it's over"

The Brits did the same thing with their marching orders on Lexington and Concord. Their political office just happened to be overseas. Grow some balls. If an AWB occurs, I'm not goin to comply, and that's the plate the cake sits on. Stop listening to these men. In a country of equal, they're no better than the antifa communist. They just wear suits and vacation to suspicious islands throughout the year.

Stop weaping and get pissed.

81232807-28D0-45C2-BFD6-C0ED2D722E54.jpeg

If you're burying or sinking it, you aren't doing your duty. The founders didn't squirrel away their personal arms at lexington and Concord. Or the battle of Boston. They shot the dudes trying to take their arms.
I am fully behind you. However, on a historical tour of Lexington and Concord, they will show you a pond on the village green where the patriots hid weapons under water from the British. How the hell you hide black powder under water is beyond me, maybe in empty wine bottles? But the colonists clearly stashed weapons until needed. I appreciate the thought, but the historical facts differ.

I am fully behind you. However, on a historical tour of Lexington and Concord, they will show you a pond on the village green where the patriots hid weapons under water from the British. How the hell you hide black powder under water is beyond me, maybe in empty wine bottles? But the colonists clearly stashed weapons until needed. I appreciate the thought, but the historical facts differ.

Caches versus hiding and not using are two very different things. Australians, Brits, they've buried weapons and their country's are sucking on the tit of authoritarians. They are damn near lost

Excuse my ignorance, but if Federal Law passes an AWB, can the state of Georgia or Georgia Supreme Court say it doesn't apply to residents of Georgia?

they can but it wont stop the feds from arresting and trying you anyways. i believe there are some states that say if your manufacture a suppressor in state and sell it to someone in state then no federal paperwork is required.

Back
Top Bottom