• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Me after the ATL United loss today

reklawd

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
2   0
Reaction score
efoq2t3pg0v11.png

Im not really a soccer fan but all my friends say an Atl. United game in the new stadium is the best game going in Atlanta. I might have to go check one out.

Glad they came out physical last night. The NYC field is crap. Can't wait for Sunday.

Yeah should've gotten the shield. Crap game vs Toronto.

Im not really a soccer fan but all my friends say an Atl. United game in the new stadium is the best game going in Atlanta. I might have to go check one out.
I didn't consider myself a fan. Early this season nothing was on tv so I turned on the game. I'd heard a lot of hype about them on 92.9. I was hooked within a few minutes. The skill and strategy involved is amazing. It was a bit of a learning curve for me in the beginning on the rules and such, but I love it now. The only thing that sucks is MLS is not the premier league in the world like other US based professional sports are, so many of the best players end up getting transfered to Europe. MLS is more like a developmental league for young rising stars, and a good paying pre-retirement destination for aging European stars.

Back
Top Bottom